Re: [BNW] re: Bargainer/Goliath

> Actually, double-checking on Ravaged Planet, a Covenant individual who has
> used Might of God and reverts back to normal after a size gain simply takes
> a point of massive damage, regardless of whether they were wounded in
> "giant-size" or not.
>
> Actually, a Covenant member using Might of God _ignores_ wound levels equal
> to the strength he loses.  So if we carried this over to the
> Bargainer/Goliath example, and such a character (Size 7, Strength +5 due to
> turning Goliath) reverted back to "normal," he would totally lose 5 wounds
> from each location.
>
> Of course, it's not clear whether the Might of God/Covenant rules should be
> applied to Bargainer/Goliaths as well.  But if so (and this seems as
> reasonable a way to make a ruling as any), this makes Bargainer/Goliaths
> even more powerful, IMO.

The real kicker is that the bargainer TECHNICALLY wouldn't even take the
massive wound as the the covenant only takes the massive wound if he goes
up by 3+ sizes (the bargainer would go from size 5 to size 7).
That was the reason I figured my rule would be fairer (word?), as it
didn't make the bargainer/goliath more powerful then he had to be.

But Steve is right, if we are going by straight rules, then the convenant
is the only precedent available.

-Theo McGuckin, operations
"We waste more electrons by 6am then most labs make all day. Be all you
can be!"