Re: [BNW] Defiants

Charles Little wrote:

> > preaching, particularly in "Ravaged Planet" really started to bother
> > me.  If Defiants had the same level of preachiness, it would've been the
> > last BNW book I bought.
> >
> Preaching?  What do you mean by this?

I felt that a good part of the worldbook was wasted by Patriot going on
and on and on about the evils of the government, the good that needs to
be done, the need for heroes, etc. etc. etc.

To be honest, I felt sort of ripped off by it.  I bought Ravaged Planet
not for an exposition of the evils of totalitarian governments but
instead to see what the world of BNW was like.  I felt like I was being
clubbed over the head with politics.

SeanMike

--
Sean Michael Whipkey, Operations and Systems Administrator
MrGoodbucks.com - 804.244.7192 http://www.mrgoodbucks.com/