Re[2]: [BNW] BNW at Origins and the BNWCCG Program

Hi everybody!

On Wednesday, May 23, 2001, 12:27:25 AM, Cameron wrote:

>>>Okay, two things. First, I've received my copy of "Snuff Club," the

> Any chance the rest of us on the list could get a copy / electronic version
> of this adventure ? After Origins of course.

That'd be neat. In september i am due to host a rpg at a con nearby,
and one of my choices would be BNW. But i do not have any experience
in producing a con adventure...

>>Comes from writing stuff semi-professionally upon occasion, I guess.  ;)
>>All feedback welcome.  Depending on what I hear back on it will >  also
>>determine if I do another one (a Glory Days/WW2 one).  I'm not >  expecting
>>to be at Origins, however.

Any chance that the next one after that will take place in Caiman
City? ;-)

For Love and Liberty,

Arne Reuter

--
TSE GmbH Neue Medien,  Hovestr.14,  48351 Everswinkel
Tel: +49 2582 66180              FAX: +49 2582 661833