[DL] Arcane Backgrounds

Hi List,
Happy New Year, hope everybody had a good one.

A good number of months ago I posted a mail saying that I had ideas for
several New Arcane Backgrounds, some of which are now up and running
upon my page, there are also a number of excellent AB's from various
people so here is a list.

Arcane Backgrounds: Contributed.

Brian Leybournes: Wildman (As featured in the recent Worms discussion).
<http://freespace.virgin.net/max.trebilcock/deadlands/ddwildman.htm>

B.D. Flory's Fiddlers. (Interesting Alternative to a Huckster).
<http://freespace.virgin.net/max.trebilcock/deadlands/ddfiddler.htm>

Dominic's Druids.
<http://freespace.virgin.net/max.trebilcock/deadlands/dddruid.htm>

My Creations.
<http://freespace.virgin.net/max.trebilcock/deadlands/ddweaver.htm>

Coming soon: Maestrom (Expanded Tempests), Malforms (1877 Mutants),
Artificers (British Inventors), Psychics and Wu (Oriental Magicians).

The main pages URL is:
<http://freespace.virgin.net/max.trebilcock/deadlands/ddindex.htm>

Max