[DL] Offline for a Few Days

Hey,

    Just wanted everyone to know that I'm likely to be offline for a few
days. I'm switching to the digest to avoid flooding my mailbox, so f you have
a question that needs my attention in some way, be sure to put my name in
caps in the header and be prepared to wait a bit to hear back from me; I
expect to be back by Thursday.
    Also, if you're replying to a message that has my name in the header and
your reply doesn't need any input from me, please take it out--it'll save me
a lot of pain why I play catchup later. ;-)

Later!

John Goff