Re: [DL] dynamite question

Nick Zachariasen wrote:

> How long does it take dynamite to go off?  I've been having it take one
> round to go off, exploding on the same segment that it was lit on (example:
> it's lit when initiative is on 8s, going off when the next round hits 8s
> before actions take place).  Am I handling this right?
>
> Nick "Milkshake... BOOM!!!" Zachariasen
>
> President
> Corporate Communications
> Entropy Gradient Reversals

>         unsubscribe deadlands

what I have been doing is if the user makes a good demo roll ( 7 or better with
time 9 or better in serious stress situation ) than they can pick a fuse length
and easily gauge  when it goes off, on a really good roll it will go off on a
specific time or card.

 My dynamite expert has also taken to carrying several lengths of precut fuse
ie 1 sec, 2 sec  20 sec so that he can grab something close quick.

Andrew