Re: [DL] New Edge - Pact with the devil

Now, *why* did he decide he needed 10 pts worth of
hindrances? If you don't know what your character is,
you should stick with what sounds good.

And you can have more than 10 pts, they just count as
10 for character points purposes (you can artifically
lower their value when you take them during creation,
for example:
Scrawny: -4 [instead of -5]
Randy:   -3 [full value]
Vengeful -3 [full value]

Should you later decide to buy off Scrawny, it's less
bounty (decide based on 4) if your marshall allows it.

--- Machine-gun Kelly <mgkelly@axom.com> wrote:
> > > I've got a couple PC's in mind that could
> "benefit" from this. One of
> > > them took a mystery Edge as well as a mystery
> Hindrance. I think I'll
> > > try this out on him ;]
> > >
> > > MGK
> >
> > dumb ass, he is just asking to get bitch slapped
> by the Marshal.
> >
> > Nick
>
> He can't usually decide on 10 points of Hinderances,
> so he left one open
> for -3 points. That was a mistake ;]
>
> MGK
> --
> "It takes 42 muscles to frown, but only four to pull
> a trigger."

=====
The always backlogged Michael Shindler, ICQ #13820058
"What training? We sat around, drank coffee, and watched women's tennis" - Squirtle on _Norm_
http://members.xoom.com/martin_etc/links.htm
v3.12 GU d+(-) s+:- a--- c++ w++ PS+ R+ tv+ b++ DI++++, D, G, e-, r--