Re: [DL] Hexslinger hexs

> I was wondering if anyone happened to still have a
> copy of the hexs they could send me?  I know it's a
> long shot, but I find deadlands@gamerz.net to be my
> only hope. . . Which is kinda sad when you think
> about
> it. . .

Great thing about archives, they store EVERYTHING sent
through the mailing list.  The addy for the deadlands
archive is: http://www.deadlands.com ... but you're
looking for something more specific.  There are 15
hexslinger msgs from you in the April 1999 section:
http://www.deadlands.com/deadlist/Apr-1999/
Just do a find using your name and it will jump
straight to them.

-Munch Wolf