Re: [DL] more plot advice (long, minor spoilers near end)

 Setzer won quite a bit of money
> gambling.  How do the rest
> of you run gambling, anyway?  We were strapped for
> time, so we just went
> with opposed Gamblin' rolls.  I thought that was too
> easy for him, what with
> a 4d12 skill and all (maybe 5d12, I'm not sure).

If we have the time, and all characters want to
gamble, I've been known to break out the ol' poker
deck !!! I just go for letting them roll their
gambling skills, and they get 5 cards for a TN of 5
and one extra card for each raise !! Kinda like the
huckster system !!!

Dark "Bring out your chips, so I can wheel 'em in !!" Man