Re: [DL] Standing stones

dlange@msn.com writes:
> I remember reading somewhere in one of the books about a group of (Celtic?)
standing stones near a city.  I thought the city was New Orleans, but I
haven't found this in either the Ro'B book or either Back East book.  Does
anyone else remember reading such a thing?

        IRL, there are stories about Welsh influence and a lost city
somewhere near Cinncinnati (I think).  There are stories about an Indian
tribe who had some blond hair, blue-eyed people, and used a language which
had Gaelic influence.  They were wiped out by disease shortly after contact
with Europeans.

                            Jenny