[DL] Santa Anna

    OK, since y'all asked for it, here's my writeup for Santa Anna.  Let me
be clear that in posting this, I am NOT expressing disagreement with PEG's
policy that "star" NPCs shouldn't have stats (thereby, in theory, preventing
posses from killing 'em). In fact, I think it's a pretty good policy, more or
less.  Perhaps I'm just not sure Santa Anna should qualify for such
protection. :)

Steve Long

GENERAL ANTONIO LÓPEZ DE SANTA ANNA PEREZ DE LEBRON
Corporeal:  D:3d10, N:2d10, S:2d8, Q:2d6, V:2d8
Dodge 2d10, fightin': saber 4d10, horse ridin' 4d10, shootin': pistol 5d10,
shootin': rifle 5d10
Mental:  C:3d10, K:4d8, M:4d10, Sm:3d8, Sp:2d6
Academia: military theory 4d10, academia: Mexican history and politics 5d10,
area knowledge (Mexico) 5d8, artillery: cannons 4d10, bluff 2d8, guts 3d6,
French 1d6, English 1d6, Spanish 2d6, leadership 6d10, overawe 4d10,
persuasion 4d10, ridicule 3d8, scrutinize 3d10, search 3d10, survival: desert
3d8, survival: mountains 3d8
Pace:  10 (but is Lame)
Wind:  14
Edges:  Dinero 5, friends in high places (various friends, relatives, and
contacts all over Mexico) 5, rank (general) 3, renown 5, social class:
peninsulare 3, the stare 1, the voice (soothing) 1, the voice (threatening) 1
Hindrances:  Lame (missing left leg below the knee; has peg leg) -5, vengeful
-3, yearnin' (retake Texas, recover his leg, and regain leadership of Mexico)
-5
Gear:  Ornate cavalry saber, exceptional horse (brave, fast)