Re: [DL] more plot advice (long, minor spoilers near end)

darklord@dark-sky.net writes:

<< >

 > Mega-Diablo,

 Please Define the above....... curiosity has gotten the better of me >>

     The Mega-Diablo not in any books, if that's what you're wondering. It's
just a monster I created off the top of my head so that there would be one
clear fearmonger in an adventure full of tough abominations.

     In terms of what it would look like, I'd say a Mega-Diablo should be
twice the size of a normal Los Diablo, with additional body parts (6-8 legs
and 2 or 3 heads are probably a good idea) and any other cruel extras that
the Marshall feels like incorporating, like spikes or fire breath. In terms
of what it does, it's a supervisor and mentor for the Los Diablos, directing
their mayhem and overseeing their efforts. This is one of those "the only way
to stop it is avoid and outsmart it" type critters. Taking on a Mega-Diablo
in head-on combat is probably not a good idea for any posse which does not
contain Stone. :-)

                ---Ghoull