[DL] Poker Chips

Some of you may remember one of my typically long-winded posts about Doomtown
poker chips. This is yet another one of those posts.

There is a new set available. These, rather than having art by Lisanne Lake
on them, have art by Paolo "Posse" Parente on them. For those who are
wondering where they've heard that name before, he's the guy who did the
cover for the HoE rulebook, amongst other things.

They look great. I think they're better than the first set were. You can take
a look at them yourself on Norm Fraley's site at www.doomtown.com. A DL set
will be expensive (one set is two red, two blue, three green 1GR, one
light/dark green 5/10GR, one gold (+1/-1) and one purple (wanted/harrowed)),
but they look buku cool.

--Jacques