Re: [DL] Plot Help

max.trebilcock@virgin.net writes:

<< Hi List,
 I'm also in need of some inspiration, and hope you can help.
 I'm currently in the first part of my Betting your Soul Adventure, but I
 need some ideas for a Museum.

 You see the posse will head for a Private Museum guraded by the Agency
 and I want to make it a bit quirky or even downright strange, any ideas
 would be brilliant.

     I'm not sure if these count as brilliant, but here's a few ideas for
you...

     The Arkham Gallery: A gallery of paintings by artists who have been sent
to insane asylums. As one might guess, most of these paintings are
exceptionally bizarre and some of them are obscene or horrific in their
choice of subject matter.

     The Notable's Gallery: A gallery devoted to portraits of individuals who
have "forever altered our understanding of art and humanity." They've got
paintings of Elizabeth Bathory, Count Drakul, Caligula, and other famous
butchers.

     The Dead Worlds Collection: A collection of artifacts from long-gone
civilizations you won't find in any history book, such as Atlantis, Mu,
Ultima Thule, Hyperborea, the Kingdom of Prester John, and so on.

     The Descent of Man: A giant illustrated chart which claims to represent
the evolutionary which led to humanity. According to this chart our distant
ancestors were not apes after all, but something far stranger. It also has a
few entries above homo sapiens, showing what we are going to become in the
future.

     You'll need a good curator for all this stuff as well. I recommend an
elderly blind man who wanders around the galleries gazing in the direction of
the paintings and commenting on how beautiful they are. If anyone points out
that he can't really see them he will start yelling incoherently and storm
out of the room in a huff.

                ---Ghoull