[DL] [HOE] Question

Hi guys !!

Does anyone know of any online games for DL or HOE
that are going on or are going to start soon ?

I've been Marshalling for over a year now, and I'd
really like to get back to playing a character myself.
But since my posse keeps telling me they are having
too much fun, I don't want to stop the campaign. (We
were going to start alternating between our DL
campaign and a new HOE campaign, but due to unforseen
reasons, this campaign got cancelled)

I could even live with a play-by-e-mail !!!

Thx,

Dark "I really wanna play !!" Man