Re: [DL] Lady Bathory was Plot Help

munchwolf@yahoo.com writes:

<< This is all from memory, Countess Elizabeth Bathory
 (thought it was Bastory?) was a fiend as vile as those
 of the above.  I think she may have been related to
 good ol' vlad (an aunt or something).  Anyhow, she
 believed in the healing and rejuvinating powers of
 blood (like Michael Jackson and the oxygen tents).  On
 a regular basis she would bathe in blood (not her
 own).  I don't recall if the blood was from virgins,
 but I'm certain that it was from only women.  She has
 some cruel devices related to the iron maiden (typical
 spikes in cage punture person type) use to pierce and
 collect the blood from the victims.  Eventually (I
 think after several years) people got tired of this
 practice, locked her in a tower and sealed it up.

 That was all the RL aspect.  Now technically they
 never killed her, so she can still be wandering around
 in the DL universe. >>

  It was mainly virgins, and most definitely only women.  Most accounts say
that she did keep a most youthful appearance in spite of her advancing years.

  Equally eerie and RL (but I don't know the details as to how), but she
remained alive for three years after being sealed up.

Scott "spooky" Mickelson