Re: [DL] Brave New World Character Generator ready to roll...

Greetings,

If you're not a BNW player, and you want a CD, you may as well wait. That
having been said, the upcoming versions of the DL and HOECG will use the
same base fileset as the BNWCG, so those who have it installed can download
small update files for the other two.

Thanks,
James