Re: [DL] Perditions Daughter

--- "Leybourne, Brian" <Brian.Leybourne@airnz.co.nz>
wrote:
> > 1) +5 cards for harrowed? Ick! Maybe 2-4, probably
> not
> > 5 (maybe a closed 1d4+1 cards?)
>
> Fair call.. although really I was just making it
> easier on myself to make
> harrowed baddies.. I never envisioned the player
> killing another PC with the
> guns :-) How about a flat +3 cards?

That could work. Maybe a choice: closed 1d4 cards or
flat +3.

> > 2) The +3 to quickdraw should be just for drawing
> - or
> > is it for quickcock as well?
>
> Never really used quickcock actually, but yes - the
> benefit is only to
> drawing the guns from your holsters.

Then what do you do about speed: 2 pistols? But I tend
to forget to ask for quickcock rolls for the shotguns
and the only pistol in my posse is a semiautomatic, so
there isn't a real worry.

=====
The always backlogged Michael Shindler, ICQ #13820058
"What training? We sat around, drank coffee, and watched women's tennis" - Squirtle on _Norm_
http://members.xoom.com/martin_etc/links.htm
v3.12 GU d+(-) s+:- a--- c++ w++ PS+ R+ tv+ b++ DI++++, D, G, e-, r--