Re: [DL] Playing the Bad Guys...

Just had to get in a dig didn't you, you have the right to ask not tell.  You
are not the Deputy and I have less patience with you now than I did earlier.
Flaming Wars have occured before, you two have been here.  What I don't have
patience for is someone who wants to get over something in private and then
continues to fan the flames here on the list.

Jamming