Re: [DL] 5 Deck of Cards

On Tue, 11 Jan 2000 09:37:46   Max Trebilcock wrote:
>Hi List,
>Ghoull I'm wondering if you can wrap your creative talents around this
>idea, Brian has sent me an idea for a Relic found within the Museum.
>A deck of cards with 5 Suits the fifth being Monoliths, I intend to give
>these to my hexslinger but want something particularly unique about the
>Cards in terms of what they do.

Jes' to note -- you can get a real deck of cards with five suits at http://www.starcards.com/

I haven't tried 'em since I didn't really have a use for 'em, but if you're willing to give them a shot it would be a heck of a prop.

---
Serena Wakefield (raistw@gate.net)
Visit m'website at http://welcome.to/serenasdojo

chickclick.com