[DL] OT- Nothing to do with deadlands

While I like the Deadlands system, I had some time on my hands come up with a
homebrew game engine that I going to playtest on my group this sunday (In a
deadland / white wolf's and a novel call "Naked came the sasquash" inspired
setting). Version 1 is pretty much done but for some minor tinkering, Im
sending this to the list  because its the largest pool of gamers Im know of
and I am inviting any of you to take a look at the engin and critique freely (
except for the spelling, I started this project up while I was home sick after
xmas and thier aint been time for sphel cheking.)

The Address is http://www.steves-basement.com/joecrunch/index.html

And hey, thiers a page for the deadland game I'm playing in too, including a
chronicle  of all the games so far
http://www.steves-basement.com/stevedoomtown/index.html

If you are willing to critique please dont clog the list serve with them, I
dread getting chewed out by a enraged list deputy.

If you bothered to read this whole thing, thankx for you time.