Re: [DL] 5 Deck of Cards

> << I'd think even the dumbest player would figure
> out there's something wrong
> there. >>
>
>      Of course they'll realize that something very
> strange is going on, but
> they might not bother to fully investigate it at
> first, especially since it
> has no immediate detriment to them and the odds are
> they'll be occupied with
> more pressing matters. Sure, having wacky obelisks
> pop up when you draw a
> joker is weird, but it's a pleasant change from
> having your head explode.
>
>                 ---Ghoull

But what happens if they hex indoors?  In their hotel
room and a big fecking monolith appears next to the
bed?  How do you explain that away to the owner?

Most hucksters I've had in games have made other posse
members heads explode...

=====
Sometimes your hunger for life seems like desperation
And when I read about the world these days all I can feel is hatred
The fortune teller is closing her doors
She looked into the crystal and saw nothing at all
--
Steve Wallace
www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Metro/9384/