[DL] {OT} The Zombie Lord Speaks!

     I've got a quick, semi-OT announcement to make for all you zombie fans
out there. George Vasilakos, the head honcho behind the new All Flesh Must Be
Eaten RPG, is doing a chat tomorrow at 6pm PST/8pm EST. You can get there on
IRC on the Magicstar sever (#gamingoutpost) or the Chat feature at
gamingoutpost.com. I know that some people on the list had said they were
interested in the game, so I hope y'all don't mind me announcing it here.

                ---Ghoull