Re: [DL] DL Minis

> OK! OK!  I reeeeeally tried to ignore it...Hangin Judges,
> Automatons, and
> Devil Bats are EROTIC?!  Go directly to the OT list, do
> not pass Go, do not
> collect 200 lbs. of ghost rock!

EXOTIC!  I meant exotic, i.e. non-mundane...

*EVERY* place I've been that carries DL minis has Masked
Men, Indian Braves, CSA/USA Troopers, Scouts, but rarely
(if ever) had Bats, A-tons, Pinks, Hanging Judges, even
when they *were* in print.  That's what I meant by my
statement...

Patrick "Quesquese Octopus?  Oh, TENTacles!" Phalen