Re: [DL] A Formal Farewell (but not a goodbye)

In a message dated 1/14/00 8:07:31 PM Eastern Standard Time,
hmangold@mad.scientist.com writes:

> But this isn't it for me and Pinnacle. I'll be penning a few things in the
>  upcoming year (for both HOE and DL),

For everyone out there who dug Heart o' Darkness as much as I did, Hal's next
piece (after Canyon o' Doom, which is due to hit stands any day now), he's
already agreed to write our second big adventure this year--Rain o' Terror.
It'll hit the stands just in time for GenCon, and I'm totally enthused that
Hal's going to be writing it for us.

Hal--you will be (or, rather, already are) missed.

John