Re: [DL] A question.....wound penalties and healing?

> >When a player makes a natural healing roll do you make him subtract his
> >wound penalty from any roll?  Or do you, as I have been doing, assume
>that
> >the penalty is included in the target number.
>
>Officially - yes.  The wound penalty does affect the vigor roll to heal.
>
>But I've found that this tends to slow the game down in terms of healing -

I don't add penalties on either. Also, if a hero fails a natural healing
roll I let him automatically pass the next one otherwise, potentially, the
wound may never heal no matter how slight! This can get hard to keep track
of so we make sure the paper clips are put on with the bigger side showing.
If a natural healing roll is failed the clip is turned around to show it's
going to heal next time. Going bust on the roll means they don't get the
automatic success next time.

Maybe I'm just too kind...

Marshal Lambert