Re: [DL] Mexican Invasion [PEG]

In a message dated 1/17/00 6:39:54 AM Eastern Standard Time,
sje1@st-andrews.ac.uk writes:

> I was reading one of Shanes comments the other day with regard to
>  the whole GRW/ Grimme Crusade plans. (before they were scrapped) and Shane
>  mentioned that the Rail Barons would soon be cometing with a 'Mexican
>  Invasion'. Is this still going to go ahead in the DL universe.
>   Although  I havent seen the book yet, I'm sure you can tell us,

It's further addressed in South o' the Border, but no, the invasion hasn't
occurred yet. I've got some schemes brewing at the moment and if they come to
fruition, the Invasion will be resolved one way or another within the coming
year.

John Goff