[DL] Grim Crusade, my Tuckus!

OK, just to let all you GenCon/Origins goers know, there will be a full-scale
Great Rail War going on at some point during the con.  I'm running a
tournament, though it's going to be in the on-site books and not the pre-reg
ones.  This isn't a PEG event; I'm registering it independantly (remember the
days when PEOPLE, and not companies, ran events at cons?).  But all you
hardcore GRW minis players can bring your painted figures (and/or possibly
Cardstock Cowboys; we shall see) and get into a massive brawl.
I'll remind everyone again closer to the events, so's y'all don't forget
(lousy drunks!)

--
Rich Ranallo

"Whatever all of us had in common then