Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 00:53:18 -0500
From: Khyber@skybest.com
Subject: [DL] Re: Mood Music

BTW, someone placed Rush -- The Twilight Zone on their list, hate to say it,
but that was penned and performed by Golden Earring ... a Dutch band (they
also did Radar Love, but danged if I know much else by them).

-- Rich Lewis
"Maybe someone is forgetting that it's good to be alive;
maybe someone's reached that stupid age
between twenty-six and thirty-five."
--Peter Mulvey, "No Sense of Humor," (Deep Blue, 1997)