Re: [DL] What is in Back East the South?

> What sort of rules are in Back East :The South?  In :The North we got some
> boxing moves.  Is there anything similar in :The South.  Duel with swords or
> something?

IIRC, there's rules for Dueling as well as the legal aspects of said
action in BE:TS.

There's also several new Edges, several of them are good for former
soldiers. There's also new Hindrances which would help give a good,
fleshed background to a Southern character.

BE:TS is definitely worth the money.

MGK
--
"You see me now a veteran of a thousand psychic wars."