[DL] Questions from a new Deadlands Player

Just played my first real adventure yesterday and a few points came up.
I would greatly appreciate any feedback.

1. What are the difficulty modifiers for stopping bleeding? One of the
bad guys got his arm maimed and we couldn't find the difficulties
anywhere.

2. How long does surgery take? (see arm above)

3. I know from the new player's guide that if a blessed fails lay on
hands he takes the wound himself. Is that right? It seems really severe
to me. And if the blessed does take the maimed arm as the example above
could it heal naturally or is it useless forever?

4. When you are getting a rifle ready to fire(two action cards needed)
do you need to use two consecutive cards? for example I used one card
from round one, used Test of faith as my first action in round two and
fired the rifle as the second action in round two. Is that legal?

5. I know that when you reach negative wind equal to your origional wind
you take an additional wound to the guts. But how long does it take to
take another wound to the guts? We thought you would have the victim
take another wound every time the bleeding or additional damage reached
another negative multiple of his origional wind. In other words if a
cowpoke had an origional 16 wind he would take an additional wound to
the guts at negative 16, 32, 48 and so on. Is that right?

Thanks again for any and all help.

DWM