[DL] Ghost ListServe

I guess a crash happend or something... I was wondering why for three days I didn't get a message
from this list, I had thought everyone died or something. I'm back, and subscribed! BTW if anyone
didn't know, the Card Stock Cowboys have some samples on the PEG website... What do you all think?
The art is great, as normal of course :)

> BTW, apparently my 'official' account (PEGGoff@aol.com) got unsubbed during the
> Recent Unpleasantness with the listserve, so I'm only getting digests at the
> moment. If my replies are a little late, that's why.
>
> John Goff

=====
Robert Swan [http://grw.techhut.com]
le0rick@yahoo.com