[DL] I just flew in from Salt Lake, and boy are my arms tired...

Well, actually their not. Augmented.
Anyway, I'm a new marshal to Deadlands, with about 12 sessions expeiriance.(8
as a player in a game that eventually failed, and now 4 as a Marshal.) the
Game seems to be going smoothly, and my posse just completed their first
adventure in Dodge City.

here's the layout of the Posse...

Jeb Brown-Harrowed Muckraker\spy for the Confederacy. He was harrowed and
didn't know it, but figured it out soon enough. He's got Ghost 2, Soul Flight
1, Dark vision 1, and Cats Eyes at 1.

Lizzy Brawne- Female Huckster from the great maze. Now owns 2 velocipedes,
but will probably ditch the one she "acquired" for the one she got with
Belongin's.

Mike Hunter- Man in Black with an animal companion,(a wolf). Recently
deputized the rest of the posse following the events in Dodge City(and since
one of them is a confederate spy...will lead to much evil down the road,
bwahahahahahhha!)

Anyway...

their currently about to head out from Dodge towards Salt Lake City. I'm
planning on having some adventures along the way. I've alredy got "Coming
Round the Mountain" planned, but I was looking for any adventure ideas you
creative peoples could give me for their trek towards Salt Lake. They'll
probably take the train, but any mode of transportation related adventures
will be fine.

Thanks again.