Re: [DL] Back from the Dead Back East

Napoleon48@aol.com wrote:
>Yes... Question about Tales of Terror...what is it? Is there any stuff
killed
>by the Revised edition in it? Is it just basically a setting info book?

	*Tales o' Terror: 1877* updated the original Weird West setting a year,
and the Revised Edition incorporates many (but not all) of those changes.
If you're a Marshal who wants a more detailed description of the goings-on
in the Weird West, *TOT:77* is still worth your (Confederate) Dollar.
	There's also a detailed descritpion of major War-related events, so if
you're interested in incorporating any of that material into your games
and/or characters, *TOT:77* expands and illuminates the related information
in the *Back East* books.
	Thanks for the question, and I hope this helps.

Deo Vindice,
Christopher McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Additional Developer: *Deadlands: The Weird West* Revised Edition
Co-author of *Tales o' Terror: 1877* & *Back East: The South*
Southern by the Grace of God