Re: [DL] Chronologies...

> From: PEGGoff@aol.com

<delevi>

> > Has anyone bothered to create some sort of chronology for the events for
> > the years 1876 through 1878 for the Deadlands universe? > I already have
> > the one from 1863-1876 from the PEG web site.  I am trying to fit these
> > events into an over-arching chronology, but ToT and other sources are
> > woefully short on solid dates. I'd be tickled with just months & the
> > year for most events...
>

> Actually, I am working on the "official" one in my off-time--and have made
> surprising progress to be honest. Once I'm done with it and have double-checked
> it, we'll probably post it on the website.
>
> Be warned though--it's a _big_ document. It's already nearly 20 pages and I've
> not gotten the Back East books or later done yet.

I will look forward to this even more than I did for Hucksters &
Hexes!!!

My main needs, if anyone was interested, were for the use of developing
newspaper stories in advance (it takes me a little time to incorporate
the posse's effects upon the world) and create the illusion of the
world's events spinning around the posse.  As I said before, I'm awful
lazy!

D.