[DL] need some help with my minis

Everyone, I need some help with my mini painting.  Whoever can do so, please go to the addresses below and give me some feedback:

A) Indian Brave
http://www.students.dsu.edu/zacharin/miniatures/Indian&20Brave%20color%20test.jpg
I need to know if I have this Indian's skin tone somewhat correct.  Granted, I live in South Dakota, which is arguably Indian Central, but I don't really deal with them all that much, particularly because I don't SEE them in person all  that much.  I'm worried that it might be a bit orange-looking.

B) Dillettantes
http://www.students.dsu.edu/zacharin/miniatures/structures.jpg
These are two Call of Cthulhu minatures.  I found 5 packs of them at Hobby Town USA in Norfolk, Nebraska over Christmas break.  They were normally $3.00 a pack, but they were marked 50% off, so I got a total of 15 figures for only $7.50 plus tax!  Yay!!  Anyway, there were a couple, shall I say, anomalies in the Dillettantes pack.  The structures in question are marked using red.  They seem like extra bits left over from the casting process.  I'd like to get other people's opinions on what they are and, if they are just extra bits, how I should try to get rid of them.  The minis seem to be made of whatever the Deadlands minis are made of (steel?), so my X-acto wouldn't exactly be sufficient.

C) Doctor X
http://www.students.dsu.edu/zacharin/miniatures/Doctor%20X.jpg
This is another CoC mini.  He came in the Doctors pack.  I can tel he's supposed to represent someone, and a friend of mine suggested (perhaps jokingly) that it was supposed to be Dr. Who.  Not exactly being an expet on the good Doctor, I'm not so sure, because the figure seems to be wearing glasses.  I tried the Beeb's site about the show, and I've concluded that if it is the Doctor, it's the fourth one, but I don't think he wore glasses.  If it is him, does anyone know of any places I could find pictures of him (I've said it before- I'm hyper-neurotic)?

Any help anyone could give me would be appreciated.

Nick "mini boy" Zachariasen

President
Corporate Communications
Entropy Gradient Reversals