Re: [DL] Train Carriages

In a message dated 1/29/00 4:29:32 PM Eastern Standard Time,
bigfoot@webfx.in2home.co.uk writes:

<< also i have a complete list of engines and thier figures from 1804 - 1896
if
 it would help anybody >>

    I think it would be mighty helpful for many of us Marshals out here to
see a list of train stats from about 1870-1880 -- provided, of course, that
it's not too much trouble.  If we're talking reams and reams of data here,
that'd be too much work for you.  But if you can summarize the basic info
without too much work, I for one would love to see it.

Steve Long