[DL] hexslinger blues... [Goff]

Looking through Law Dogs and H&H, I realized
something:  Kentucky Windage beats the hell out of the
Hexslinger hexes Bullseye and Bullet w/ your name on
it.
Now, Kentucky Windage has a min hand of Ace, and
negates 2 points of shootin' penalties, with an
additional 2 for each extra hand.
In comparison, Bullseye has a min hand of a pair, and
provides a mere +2 bonus, with no additional bonuses.
BWYN has a min hand of Ace, and provides a +2 bonus w/
an additional +1 per extra hand, but these bonuses can
only be used against cover and called shot penalties,
and only against the person named.

Quite frankly, KW kicks the S*&t out of Bullseye and
BWYN.  Is there any errata on these hexes, or any
plans to boost them?

=====
"I was a warped little boy.  Now I'm out to warp the youth of America."- Weird Al Yankovic
Remember, conformity is the mother of obscurity;
be true to yourself in everything you do.
Happy Roleplaying,
-The Smiling Bandit <Strikes Again!/Ha-Ha-Ha>