Re: [DL] Comments from someone new to the List

> After
>White Wolf came out with Werewolf: the Wild West, I sat waiting for them to
>make a supplement for the same time period for Mage. At this point, I'm
>still waiting.

Hate to disappoint ya there, but I believe that WW has cancelled their Wild
West line.

Though on another note - if you don't know, PEG and WW worked together on a
series of adventures that cross Garou and the Weird West types.  Sort of a
deep Umbra passage thing.

As for the rest. . . Well, someone said to me once that Deadlands seems to
attract a much higher quality of gamer then most other RPGs.  I have to agree.

From what (little) I've seen of other game companies, the PEG staff is of a
much higher quality as well.

You know - that reminds me.

Am I arranging the GenCon Fan dinner again this year?
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Col. Oliver North:
I do not recall any such events. I had no knowledge of these occurences.