Re: [DL] Comments from someone new to the List

> I don't know if John is good at card tricks, but I
> know his adventures are
> good for making PC's disappear.

Or turning them into greasy smears at the least.

Tnagent (it's like a tangent, but I pressed the keys
in the wrong order):-
  I was reading South o' the Border and came across a
couple of references to breeding abominations.  How
the hell do you do that?
  I mean, theoretically it's simple - get two
abominations of different sexes together and hope they
get it on.
  Practically, though, you'd need people to sex
abominations.  Personally, I wouldn't want to be the
one who lifts up the rear end of a baby rattler or
peeks under a wall crawler before announcing "Yup!
It's a boy!"
  Or, the more likely scenario, "Yup!  It's a
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!"
*mash*
*grind*
*mutilate*
*maim*