Re: [DL] What to do with a cheater

<snip story of Cheating player>

I've had this problem myself, actually, though not in a Deadlands game. Its a
real pain, ain't it? I would speak to the player about it. Calmly, but
firmly, state your problems with his manner of play, and give him the choice
to repent and stay, or move on to greener pastures. Make it clear that if he
continues game disrupting behavior, he will simply be kicked out. Giving
him(or her...) a choice can save dignity on both sides.

Just my .2 worth, though, more expeirianced Marshal's may have a better idea.