Re: [DL] tainted ones

Well well well, a relic like this is certainly not going to make the manitou
happy.  I would forget the taint and make the manitou have LOTS of fun when he
puts the harrowed down for his nightly "Sleep" (Eat the fingers of fellow posse
members while they sleep and what not, you know, totally screwed up stuff)

Dirk