Re: [DL] 'Different' campaign ideas? (spoilers for FF8... Kind of)

Why thank you, I am thinking of fleshing it out fully, running it and
posting it to the web site I intend to build one day... (if I every get
a few days off of work... but those days are already taken by having too
many DL books to read)

Can't wait to try this idea out... now, which posse to try it on...
hmmm, heheh, all of em!

Dirk