Re: [DL] tainted ones

Someone already mentioned it, but I like the idea of the relic giving the +5
Dominion Roll bonus not just to the PC, but simply whomever is currently in
control. That way, the door swings both ways and the PC should eventually
discover that when he does lose control, it's damn tough to get it back. It
should make his fellow Posse members nervous, as well. After losing it once,
the PC would probably expend a lot of worry in retaining Dominion, because
of the difficulty in getting it back. Maybe clue him in IC, telling him that
he feels something unusual trying to push him back down inside himself,
something more than just the Manitou. He should figure it out from there.

Above all, I think the Taint should be something simple and elegant, like
the above. In fact, the above idea isn't even a Taint, really. Just because
the same effect that helps him in some situations hinders him in others
doesn't necessarily make it a Taint.

Derek D. Bass, a.k.a.
Harvey Wangenstein

Etheric Musings -- The Science of the Sons of Ether
http://web.cari.net/~ddbass/Ether.htm

FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com
Sign up at http://www.mail.com?sr=mc.mk.mcm.tag001