Re: [DL]: Beginners questions (a bunch)

>Sounds like the Maze is what I am looking for.  Is Lost Angels covered
>sufficiently in the Maze to have for a base of operations, or not?

OK.

Lost Angels gets a whole chapter in the Maze BUT:
the Maze is an old set.  Some events described in yer Marshal's handbook
have since happened, and made LA a very, very different place.  The book
"Lost Angels" contains the changes, and they are massive.  post changes, LA
would be a very hostile and very difficult place to have as a base, but it
is possible to be sure, and the info is there.
Or you can play things in '76 pre-changes. whatever you desire.

>How many of each dice do I need to play? (Forgot to ask that before).
>Assuming I'm the Marshall.

I like to use 3-10 of each type, the number frankly depending on the
type.  But as long as you have at least one of each you can re-roll you
will be fine.
more is ALWAYS better tho. ^_^

>Thanks again for the welcome and the help.
>
>-Byron

always

Jason,
Da Baron Samedi