Re: [DL] 27? In a Row?

In a message dated Wed, 9 Feb 2000 11:54:59 AM Eastern Standard Time, "Marshal Bob" <fnord23@disinfo.net> writes:

> What's the deal with the PEG website? Auugh! I wanted to downoad some adventures.  Anybody know what the deal is? Or more imprtantly, anyone know what the deal is and want to clue the rest of us in?

I've not been in a couple of days, but if it's down right now it's because we're doing a rather sizeable redesign. With all the changes in the company, we've got a fair amount of work to update the site to reflect reality. I know it's a top priority for us.

However, if you're looking for the old site, head to http://www.deadlands.com

All the old stuff is there.

As to what "27" means, I'm as clueless as anyone else...

John