Re: [DL]: Beginners questions (a bunch)

"Byron Odwazny" wrote:
 > >Doomtoon or Bust!', the Gomorra setting.
 >
 > Steve,
 >
 > I was going to buy that book tonight because
it looked interesting, but the
 > authors comments convinced me otherwise.  I'm
paraphrasing but it was along
 > the lines of: You can't adventure here because
nobody enjoys playing in a
 > game where you can't change the world.

You can change the world if you like. In your
game you can kill any of the big four.Don't let
that deter you

 > That's near the back.
 >
 > So he did his job and convinced me not to buy
it.  Very strange.

This is a interesting book and you could have a
posse go there but they must
not be the type that get themselves into trouble
easily. I outlined my posse
before and why I know they could't go there. Some
posses may not have those
problems.
The book is a good read and I don't regret
getting it. If you want to be in the maze this is
not a bad place to stop by.

Spacedog