RE: [DL] Egyptian Mummies in the Weird West

>>Sure, it's going to take a rather involved plot (or maybe not) to get a
>>posse of cowpokes to confront an Egyptian mummy, but they're just too darn
>>cool to leave out. :-)
>>John Goff

>I assumed that this took place in Britain or the U.S. because, as high
>society-types in both countries would have "unwrapping parties" where
>they literally unwrapped mummies to see what was inside, I figured they
>might also be thoughtless enough to use them as kindling.
>Derek "At least they'll never need their wounds bandaged" D. Bass

Funny you should mention unwrapping parties: I (my character) was just invited to one aboard an upscale Mississippi riverboat. A prominent Egyptian archeologist is staging the party as entertainment for his financial backers, and since our posse practically lives on the riverboat, we were invited as well.

I, for one, am going to sit waaaay in the back, next to the door . . .
Ryan "What could *possibly* go wrong?" Kimmet
Innovative Logistics Techniques, Inc.
RKimmet@DFAS.MIL