[DL] miniatures cases

Does anybody know of anywhere I can get a good miniatures case that will hold a lot of figures?  I currently have 38 figures, plus 20 more on the way (I won an eBay auction of 20 Grenadier western figures from 1975).  There's a blue case also available on eBay, Dutch auction, but it looks kinda crappy- essentially, it just looks like a tacklebox that someone monkeyed with.  If you have a local game store that carries cases, by all means please let me know- especially if they have a website.

Nick "on display" Zachariasen

President
Corporate Communications
Entropy Gradient Reversals