RE: [DL] Need opinion on my new Hex

"Sounds solid to me.  Though a power like this should have a special
backlash if a Joker is pulled.  Something like aquiring the Bad Mojo
hindrance for a period of time, or reversing the hex and make the Huckster a
bullet magnet."

Hmmm... a great idea.  I am also considering making it last half as long,
but allow it to affect another target other than the huckster.  Like a
buddy, who is in the maw of a great beast, for example.   Of course, if
another target is declared, and the Black Joker is pulled, then if would
affect the target... :)